Read on if you’d like to be interviewed, or contribute a blog post!
* * *
(1) AUTHOR/POET INTERVIEWS
I’ve been conducting concise author/poet interviews for some time. If you’d like to be featured via a Q&A here, feel free to email me (email@example.com).
I’ll email you the short list of questions (an RTF document), and you can email your answers back to me. I usually try to post as soon as I can upon receipt. I’ll email you the link once it goes live :)
I also have another (erotic–not pornographic–themed) Q&A at another blog, which discusses one’s perspectives on erotic literature. This Q&A contains more questions, and is also open to writers of all genres.
* * *
(2) GUEST BLOGGERS (as of March 2012)
Jess is seeking Guest Bloggers on a variety of topics.
# Topics of Interest:
Of specific interest would be posts discussing the following topics:
* Balancing personal/artistic integrity and business goals
* Tips for people who identify as idealists (dreamers and doers who want to make a difference)
* Ways to stand out in an increasingly commoditizing marketplace
* Anything related to gender, sex/sexuality, spirituality, religion, astrology, money, psychology, health/fitness, crime, mass media, social media.
# How Do I Submit?
Email me your guest post proposal or complete guest post and I will read/review/respond as soon as I can.
Please try to limit your guest submissions to approximately 300-900 words. Include a short author bio with your guest post.
If you have another idea for a topic that would fit with the above themes, I’d love to hear about it. Please email for further discussion.
I look forward to hearing from you :)