This’ll be one of those posts were I let the pictures do all most of the talking.
1. Lasagna Ingredients! There’s tomato sauce, tomato paste, as well as stewed tomatoes. Garlic powder + white wine vinegar = MMMM.
2. Mozzarella + parmesan cheese shreds. Pasta edges must touch/overlap. This part takes some patience.
3. Lasagna, done. Prep time = 1 hr 45 mins / Baking = 45 mins. This decadent meal will probably last me over a week, lol.
4. Those are brainstormy scribbles for the upcoming “enhancements” for The Other Side of Life.
5. I could do full splits up to the age of 7 or so. 10 minutes of yoga everyday is better than nothing, but it’s the stretching/movement through the day that really counts, lol.