- “Jess C Scott” is a pen name I’ve used since I was 12. I use my real name for more formal endeavours.
- As a Virgo, I’ve always had a keen interest in anything analytical.
- In 2017, my sister and I viewed our extended family tree on Geni for the first time!
- I grew up in Singapore and moved to the US in my early 20’s. I now reside in Florida.
- My professional portfolio can be viewed at LinkedIn or JessVirgo.com.
My MBTI Type: INFJ
Interests: Reading, writing, yoga, cats, art, good food, design, research, genealogy, LKY, analysis, motorcycles.
Some Non-Political Posts + Publications
[x] Guest posts on digital minimalism and more.
[x] Tea Leaves [poem] published in Cha Journal (7th Anniversary issue).